Rendering is a process that converts waste animal tissue into stable, value-added materials.
Most of the rendering process converts waste to pet food.
We supply hammer mills for the purpose of calibrating the particle size of the flour from certain animal tissues to be used for pet food mostly or sometimes as fuel in cement works.
- Recovering and treating the carrion of dead animals in the farms.
- Treating the elements of corpses or animals ("anatomical piece") resulting from veterinary care or from road accidents (collision of animals with vehicles) or stranded.
- Recovering and treating waste from the meat industry (slaughterhouses, cutting plants, butchers) ...
- Treatment of microbiological hazardous materials.
- Transforming the animal waste hazardous elements to fertilizers.