Pelleting and Milling
The principle of milling and pelleting consists in reducing the dimensions of an incoming material and convert this material into pellets.
PROMILL milling and pelleting equipment is the result of more than 50 years of experience. At the cutting edge of innovation, the various product ranges allow the user to obtain the best rates and production qualities while minimizing operating costs.
Numerous installations throughout the world have made it possible to optimize the conditions of use specific to each customer. Thanks to these experiments, the PROMILL press and grinder ranges provide a solution for each application.
Our technical and commercial teams are at your disposal to determine the equipment adapted to your needs in terms of capacity, quality and economic profitability.
- Wet Hammer mill reducing high moisture content wood chips
- Dry hammer mill high capacity low energy consumption
- High quality conditioner with injection of water and/or steam
- Heavy duty pellet mills with low maintenance costs
- High efficiency coolers
- High capacity sifters
Fields of application
- Grinding and pelleting of many different species of wood
- Pelleting of compound feed
- Pelleting of beet pulp
- Grinding and pelleting of alfalfa
- Grinding and pelleting of DDGS
- Grinding and pelleting of cereal products
- Pelleting of animal manure
- Grinding of material from rendering